As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plants for Pets #ad
Venus Fly Trap Plant Decor, Sundew Carnivorous Plants Live Houseplants, Live Venus Fly Trap Live Plant, Dionaea Muscipula, Venus Fly Trap Terrarium Plants, Live Plants Indoor Plants by Plants for Pets #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Diy indoor terrarium: design a unique carnivorous plant terrarium with live flytraps and other terrarium plants. Fly and mosquito trap: functional house plants that trap and consume common bugs found in the home, mosquitos, such as flies, and spiders. Keep your carnivorous house plant thriving by planting it in a carnivorous plant pot with venus fly trap soil.
This dionaea plant is a useful flying and non-flying insect trap, able to grow in a carnivore plant pot, carnivore plant terrarium, and more. Your plant will be at risk of arriving damaged and/or frozen if shiPPED IN FRIGID CONDITIONS.
Important cold weather warning: plants for pets strongly discourages placing an order if your local temperature is below 32 degrees. Try planting your own Dionaea muscipula seeds in flytrap soil with Dionaea muscipula food to support growth.
Live carnivorous plants at your door: venus Fly Trap live plants Dionaea Akai Ryu will arrive fresh and in prime condition. Real venus fly trap plant: large carnivorous plants that feed on bugs with jaw-like petals aka ‘bug traps’. Striking plant dÉcor: showcase this stunning plant in a Venus Fly Trap pot with a carnivorous plant soil mix for an eye-catching display. These exotic plants can thrive as both live indoor plants or outdoor plants. Real plants are also excellent for gift ideas.
2. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Sarracenia Purpurea-Purple Pitcher Plant,Northern Pitcher Plant,Turtle Socks,Side-Saddle Flower 25 Seeds Hardy Carnivorous Plant Great for Garden #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Shelter from hot sun. Irrigate with lime-free water and do not fertilize plantings. Hardiness zone. 3-8. When to plant. Spring.
Grow. After stratification, sow seed on a peat mix in conveniently sized pots. Place the seed about 5 mm apart and cover the seeds with sand. Put the pots with seeds in plastic bags or under a humidity dome under LED lights about 20° to 25°C.
The seeds should germinate in 2 to 4 weeks. Care. Thrives in full sun to partial shade in consistently moist, acid soil. Unique. It is a rare plant native to the tropics, fat, with small, red-veined leaves with beak-like caps on top and crimson flowers.
3. The Succulent Cult #ad
Succulent Plants Fully Rooted, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult, DIY Projects, House Plant for Home Office Decoration, Live Succulent 4" Othonna Capensis Ruby Necklace, Succulents Plants Live #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed. Most succulents leaves are very fragile and occasionally may fall off during transit. Our succulents are sure to put a smile on anyone's face no matter the person or occasion.
B>size: succulents come in 4"-6" pots depending on your desired selection from above fully rooted in soil. Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle. Always keep your plants away from direct sun and only keep them in partial sun/shaded areas.
Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry. Put them on display in geometric vases, birdhouses, lanterns, to wall mounts, dinner table centerpieces, unconventional planters such as baskets, or even desk decor.
B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants. B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas. B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. Let your imagination run wild in creating something original and personal.
4. Mars Venus Flytraps #ad
Comes with Instructions, Mars Venus Flytraps Sundew Drosera Carnivorous Plant #adMars Venus Flytraps #ad
- Nice gift or addition to collection. Traps bugs with glue like droplets which form on leaves. 1 inch in size- comes with 3 inch black plastic pot.
5. TruBlu Supply #ad
Potted, Live Tropical Carnivorous Plant Drosera capensis Pink Flower x1 #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Plant will be ship potted. Very easy to grow. Live arrival and Satisfaction Guaranteed. We usually send plants Monday and Wednesday shipping is first class. You will get a mature flowering size drosera Capensis pink flower. Drosera capensis x1 - live tropical carnivorous plant.
6. JM BAMBOO #ad
Asian Pitcher Plant, Nepenthes, Exotic, 6" Hanging Basket, Carnivorous #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Makes a great gift. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light. Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. A rare, exotic house plant.
7. NA #ad
Butterworts, and Sundews 1 Quart 1-2 Small Plant Size Bag, Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix All Natural Perfect for Venus Fly Traps, Pitcher Plants #adNA #ad
- Packaged in a 6 inch by 9 inch resealable bag. Exceptional soil structure and quality - promotes aeration, prevents compaction, and retains proper moisture for a high quality growth environment.
Perfect for carnivorous plants - great for adding to acid-loving plants since it has a pH of 3. 5 to 4. 5, sphagnum peat Moss is perfect for use in growing carnivorous plants. Mixed 60/40 with perlite for exceptional aeration and drainage properties that makes for a light and airy soil such that proper air gets to your plant roots.
Professional grade natural sphagnum peat moss and perlite hand-Blended Mix by BirchSeed Soils - Small 1QT size bag perfect for potting or replanting 1-2 small plants.
Quality media for many potting projects - Helps retain the nutrients of soil as an amendment. The best choice for planting your own or repotting your store bought Carnivorous plants including Venus Fly Traps, Butterworts, Pitcher Plants, and Sundews.
8. Orchid Gene #ad
Venus Flytrap Food, 2.5OZ. Designed for Venus Fly Trap, Solid Gel Carnivorous Plant Food, Sundew, Pitcher Plants and Other Carnivorous Plants #adOrchid Gene #ad
- Unlike other liquid plant food, our Venus flytrap food mimics actual pray, stimulating the plant’s system. Apply the gel cube on plant’s feeding area. Instructions: feed your plant with one cube weekly.
If the plant is small, please cut the cube into smaller size. Versatile food item: regardless of your plant, we got most carnivore plant covered. Easy to digest: besides the necessary vitamins, and essential nutrients, this all-purpose plant food is mess-free and is the optimal solution for your Venus Fly Trap plant digestion.
Solid cube gel: Solid gel mimics real pray for the plants. Dinner time: whether your carnivorous plants are not in a mood to hunt, or you lack the necessary food for it, you can always count on this solid gel food. From venus flytrap and sundew to Pitcher Plants, we developed this small Venus fly trap food suitable for every type.